Online Banking Login
24 Hour Telephone Banking
To report a lost or stolen
Online Banking and Bill Pay Services
Online banking provides the ultimate in convenience because it’s available when you want it, all from the privacy of your home, office or anywhere you have internet access. Visit us at any of our four branch locations or online at www.milanstatebank.com, www.irwincountystatebank.com or www.wilcoxcountystatebank.com to view a demo or enroll online.
Through a computer with internet access, internet banking allows you to manage your finances, anytime, anywhere by:
- Instantly accessing account information and balances
- Viewing up to 24 months of transaction histories from date of enrollment
- Transferring funds between your accounts
- Paying recurring, occasional or one-time bills
- Downloading account information directly into Quicken, Money and many other financial programs
- Sending and receiving secure electronic messages concerning your accounts
- Reorder checks
- Report a lost or stolen debit card
- Place stop payment orders
Pay all of your monthly bills for FREE!! Sign up today and experience the convenience…it’s easy and it’s safe! Your account information is protected with the most advanced encryption security available. And there’s no software to install on your computer. So you can pay bills at home, on the road...or wherever you have access to the Internet.
Our Online BillPay service will provide you:
- Flexibility to pay anyone, at anytime, from anywhere,
- Greater control over your finances,
- Schedule your bills to pay on the due date and your funds are scheduled to be debited from your account on that day,
- Online e-Bills from many major billers that notify you when the bill arrives, and can be viewed online and printed as needed.
If you have any questions about your Bill Pay service, please contact Customer Service at 229.365.2214 and for Ocilla at 229.468.5104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now you can pay your bills online…FREE!